"One's destination is never a place but rather a new way of looking at things."-Henry Miller

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Thankful Thursday-Random

What am I thankful for this week so far?









Monday: The boys and I baked a spice cake with caramel frosting and a lemon-meringue pie for hubby's birthday. It was a lot of fun.
Tuesday: Despite a really jam packed day, things worked out so that we could go out to celebrate hubby's birthday. It was nice because we went early enough and had the whole place to ourselves.
Wednesday: Ehric had a fun playdate with a friend. Ehric told his friend..."You know who I really like as a friend? You." I am thankful Ehric has such a big heart.

A fun day out with the boys yesterday.








Ehric having a fun playdate with a friend. Can you not picture them getting Senior portraits that way. Too cute!






The Rest of the Week: This week is super busy...but I am thankful that we are going to be doing a lot of fun things; learning a lot; and that there are people in my life who are willing to support me in my endeavors.

Thankful Thursday is at Spiritually Unequal Marriage for the month of March.

No comments:

Post a Comment