"One's destination is never a place but rather a new way of looking at things."-Henry Miller

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Range Pond State Park


After all the rainy weather we have had the last few weeks, today's amazing weather was a welcome relief and a perfect opportunity to enjoy the outdoors.  My younger son and I went to Range Pond State Park in Poland this afternoon for a hike.  We were not the only ones with the idea of going to Range Pond today however.  There were dozens of teens and other crazy Mainers soaking up the sun and playing in the water.  I kinda wished that I had thought to bring our swim suits and sand toys, but our hike was amazing just the same.  Check out the photos I took at Range to see the beautiful blue sky and puffy clouds against the water.  What an amazing Spring day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment