"One's destination is never a place but rather a new way of looking at things."-Henry Miller

Sunday, January 25, 2009

C's 7th Birthday Party

We just got back from my neice C's 7th birthday party. It is kind of funny because her theme this year was 'Michael Jackson' of all people. Apparently, she has been listening to his music with my mom and told my sister that he looks a little like Barbie (maybe, because he is going for the white plastic look?). She had his music playing throughout the party and the kids danced to a Michael Jackson Dvd. The kids even watched the 'Thriller' video (I joked that all the kids were going to end up with nightmares).

Despite it being really cold out today we went sledding at her Nana and Papa's house (Aiden's godparents). My sister and I even sledded together (we are just big kids really). Aiden didn't want anything to do with sledding today. I think he is feeling under the weather. Ehric lasted quite a bit longer. Daddy on the other hand was giving rides to all the little ones. I think he was having the most fun out of everyone!

Aiden was sweet to C's baby sister. They sat at a table together and Aiden fed her cake and icecream. It was really cute. He would make a great big brother. Just not right away!

No comments:

Post a Comment