"One's destination is never a place but rather a new way of looking at things."-Henry Miller

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Another Snow Day

We are getting hammered with snow today. I heard one report that said we were going to get 15" of snow today. Everytime I look out the window I am amazed at how fast it is coming down. When hubby got home he said that the roads were absolutely horrible, especially in our neck of the woods. Our road is usually one of the last to be plowed out unfortunately.

Our snow blower is still on the fritz so we have to wait for our neighbor to plow us out. I feel bad that we are relying on him so much to clean our driveway out, but our driveway is a little too much to do by hand. Hopefully next year we can get a truck with a plow.

Since we were stuck inside today I decided to organize my tupperware. That is a feat in its self! I decided to put them right near the fridge so that I can easily get to them. It looks so organized right now and it makes me smile. I hope it stays that way!

No comments:

Post a Comment