"One's destination is never a place but rather a new way of looking at things."-Henry Miller

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Bento Box Snacks

Since I have been researching healthier eating for myself I have been getting inspired to feed my family healthier too. I've decided that instead of sending my oldest son to school with granola bars and Gogurts that I will put his new Froggy Bento box to good use and send him to school with some healthier and more creative snack options. So far the change has been happily accepted! See what I've packed for the last two days below:
Yesterday's snack was cheese peeled from a Cheese Head Cheese Stick, Pepperonis and Kashi TLC Honey Sesame Crackers. Delish!

This morning I filled the Froggy Bento box with green grapes, a few strawberries, star shaped bread pieces, a wedge of Laughing Cow and a packet of Grape Jelly. I am particularly proud of this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment